feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funfrica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funfrica

Third feeeeeelMAXXX Survivor season

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confessional~5

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CanadianMaximus20

CanadianMaximus20

Confessional~5 Empty
PostSubject: Confessional~5   Confessional~5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 7:32 pm

So for those of you at home wondering what went on. I'll give you a short version cause im in a rush lol. Myself/Daniel/Snarky where talking on msn. We decided on Kathy.

We pull in Maniac. He's good with it too and we know Henry will be but he's not on. SO we're like, okay making it 5 votes Kathy would totally reveal our alliance which is a no no.

So we brought in dude to make him #6 because we where unsure about Lineo's activity. So of course Dude goes hard-core into defend Kathy mode.

So basically, because he stood up to our 5, he had to go lol. So yeah dude basically talked himself out of the game. I thought I'd seen it all but wow. I feel bad for the guy too I'd genuinly like to work with him oneday I guess it just won't be happening this time lol. We also decided that we HAVE to get Kathy before the switch or she'll totally flip on us. Stay tuned.
Back to top Go down

Confessional~5
Page 1 of 1