feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funfrica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funfrica

Third feeeeeelMAXXX Survivor season

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confessional~8-Mergeeeeeee

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CanadianMaximus20

CanadianMaximus20

Confessional~8-Mergeeeeeee Empty
PostSubject: Confessional~8-Mergeeeeeee   Confessional~8-Mergeeeeeee Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:54 pm

Wow so right now the tribe is this:

CanadianMaximus20
Arik2745
Spooky33
llieno94
maniac94
realitytvfreak2
kch78094
A-lrmw22
kyogre123
DanielB17

Right now my best shot in this game is Ilieno. I think I have his loyalty and I think he can convince Kathy to not take me out. I have Arik/Maniac/Daniel's and Kyorge's loyalty as well.

But for this game I have this feeling it would be bad for me to step up and try to run things. I actually think it would be smarter for me to try and side with Kathy's group for now. And try and make sure the target is on someone else. Just let the numbers get wittled down a little more before I pull a solid group together and start choping heads lol.

We'll see how that strategy works for now. I just have this feeling that im sorta under the lamp right now and to try and take too much control too soon would end badly. I gotta stay quiet, pull in my loyal people, and lie in wait untill the right time to strike.
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

Confessional~8-Mergeeeeeee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional~8-Mergeeeeeee   Confessional~8-Mergeeeeeee Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:03 pm

it's a pretty interesting mix of people
Back to top Go down
https://survivorfunfrica.forumotion.com

Confessional~8-Mergeeeeeee
Page 1 of 1