feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funfrica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funfrica

Third feeeeeelMAXXX Survivor season

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thought's before Tribal Council 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Snarkyy

Snarkyy

Thought's before Tribal Council 3 Empty
PostSubject: Thought's before Tribal Council 3   Thought's before Tribal Council 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:04 am

There is so much for me to catch ya'll up on! I have in a solid four-way alliance with myself, Maximus, Daniel and Henry. We are all strong and plan to stay true. We won the first two challenges, and it felt great. However, we fell short on this one right here (I'd honestly like to see what the other tribe did, to make us lose).

And now, we are in a predicament. Initially, I wanted llieno, just because of past game play, he is VERY untrustworthy. Then, my alliance suggested Kathy. I agreed, for the same reasons, plus she is more sociable. So the vote was Kathy, but we need majority, so we called upon Maniac and Dude, who both seem to fee hesitant. Dude, especially. We speculated that he has a final 2 with Kathy. They feel strongly about booting llineo for his inactivity. However, since we decided on Dude *(and he is with Kathy), we actually needed to pull in llineo. THEN, we decided to boot Dude, just because he is annoying, untrustworthy and indecisiveness. So for this to work, we need llineo's vote for a 5-3 votes. If not, then it's unfortunately, a 4-4? Who knows though. We are banking on llineo voting with us. I'll report back after the results are released!

Wish us luck!
Back to top Go down

Thought's before Tribal Council 3
Page 1 of 1