feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funfrica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funfrica

Third feeeeeelMAXXX Survivor season

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pre-game thoughts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Snarkyy

Snarkyy

Pre-game thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Pre-game thoughts   Pre-game thoughts Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 3:20 pm

Well, it's just after 1 o'clock (central time) in the afternoon. Just a few hours away before this game starts. It has been a long time since I've participated in a game like this. I am genuinely nervous. I don't know if I am ready to dig in and bring out that manipulative, cutthroat person that I need to be to play this game. However, I feel that I will be when the time comes. As of now, I am going to play a UTR game for now, until I gather my bearings. From being away from the game-setting for quite some times, I honestly do not trust anyone in this game. I have been approached my CanadianMaximus for a final two alliance. I played with him in a game, quite some time ago. I accepted this offer, because I have nothing to lose. He insists that we will go all the way, and that his loyalty belongs to me. He's been telling me that he has been asking him for an alliance. And that's fine, I'll let him make and then break alliances. I just need to make it past the first couple of TC's, and I think I should be fine. I'm excited, to say the least.
Back to top Go down

Pre-game thoughts
Page 1 of 1