feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funfrica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funfrica

Third feeeeeelMAXXX Survivor season

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jury house

Go down 
+5
kyogre123
CanadianMaximus20
DanielB
Arik2745
Max
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Alrmw22

Alrmw22

Jury house - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury house   Jury house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:31 pm

Arik darling. I dunno what timeframe you were living on but thats not quite what happened. I went to YOU and KCh. Obviously I needed more than 1 Boran member to love me, so I picked you two. SPooky had asked me for an allaicne day 1 and I hadnt talked to him since so no, I did not Message Spooky that same night. I did once tribes were chosen for the very obvious reasons of saving my ass.

But where you go wrong in your attestations is that I heard you like BOLTED to Travis with the info about me flipping. You didnt like play Barbies for an hour wondering what to do. You went straight to him before tribes were even switched. And RTF can vouch for me here, I did not try to flip him on you till AFTER tribes were picked cuz thats when I found out your ass was selling me out to Travis.

Had I not heard that, I would been oblivious to your allaince with him and I wouldnt have tipped RTF about you.
Back to top Go down
Alrmw22

Alrmw22

PostSubject: Re: Jury house   Jury house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:33 pm

GUess bottom line here, we both underestimated each other. I thought you would be easier to control and you thought I didnt have any power.
Back to top Go down
Arik2745

Arik2745

PostSubject: Re: Jury house   Jury house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:51 pm

ok Kathy. I told Travis info. But I did not BOLT to him. Because that would basically make me his bitch and I am nobodys bitch.

Also at the last tribal we had before the swap I talked about you messaging me. And Spooky posted right after me that he recieved the same exact PM. If you dont believe me you will see once the game is over and that tribal is opened up. Because he said that he recieved a PM from you saying you wanted to flip.

Back to top Go down
Spooky

Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Jury house   Jury house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:16 am

Um no bitches, I didn't get to the F3 because people felt sorry for me. I played the game. DWI and get over it.
Back to top Go down
kyogre123

kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: Jury house   Jury house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:48 am

Driving while intoxicated?
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: Jury house   Jury house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:22 pm

Laughing I can't figure what DWI is...the only thing I could think of is that!
Back to top Go down
Spooky

Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Jury house   Jury house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:27 pm

DEAL WITH IT
Back to top Go down
Arik2745

Arik2745

PostSubject: Re: Jury house   Jury house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:44 pm

Spooky. I dont think you made it to the final 3 because people felt sorry for you. Had you been in the final 2 I think you would have recieved a few votes based solely on the fact that you havent won.
Back to top Go down
kyogre123

kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: Jury house   Jury house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:45 pm

Don't drive while you're intoxicated, spooky Laughing
Back to top Go down
realitytvfreak2

realitytvfreak2

PostSubject: Re: Jury house   Jury house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:49 pm

LMAO ogre!!!!! I was thinking the same thing, yet I knew what he meant. O__O
Back to top Go down
kyogre123

kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: Jury house   Jury house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:59 am

Arik, I just want to come clean after Maniac's response. It's true I told them both (Travis and Maniac) that I didn't trust you but that was the first talk we had during the game (I think even before the first challenge) The reason I said that was because of what happened in the Singapore game (if you still remember)

As you can now clearly see, I trust you WAAAAY more than I trust Maniac.
Back to top Go down
Arik2745

Arik2745

PostSubject: Re: Jury house   Jury house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:53 pm

Thanks Kyogre. I felt the same way at the beginning of this game. At the beginning I was praying not to be put on a team with you because of that. lol
But I have grown to like you. Smile lol
Back to top Go down
Spooky

Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Jury house   Jury house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:50 pm

Please, jury, open your eyes and see that maniac did nothing in this game except vote with my alliance at f10. That was because he was attached to Kathy's vag.

While, llieno shaped the game into what it was. llieno made all the decisions (with me) about who would go from f9 on, so I don't see why anyone would want to vote for maniac (who just flipped alliances and rode that alliance's coattails into an obv 5th place, dumb move, and got lucky with immunity wins) over llieno (who controlled the post-merge game)
Back to top Go down
kch78094

kch78094

PostSubject: Re: Jury house   Jury house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:04 am

I'm quite shocked that many of you thought it was me that turned on Arik. Can I ask why you all thought that? I did tell many of you that I didn't switch, and I'm only a new player so I'm kind of surprised that you thought I'd be responsible for a big move like that.

I'm not angry or anything, just curious to know.
Back to top Go down
CanadianMaximus20

CanadianMaximus20

PostSubject: Re: Jury house   Jury house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:14 am

I think for me its just because Maniac was talking to me more. Usually quiteness=suspecicion lol. Wasn't really anything personal though. Sorryyy. I think people are way more suspecious of newer people sometimes which kinda sucks :S
Back to top Go down
kyogre123

kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: Jury house   Jury house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 1:26 pm

Kch

it was between you and maniac and since maniac constantly denied it,we assumed it was you. And cuz we didn't know you very well too...

Trust me, being a new player is tough, I've been there.
Back to top Go down
Arik2745

Arik2745

PostSubject: Re: Jury house   Jury house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 4:05 pm

I at one point thought it was all five of you. lol
Daniel made a strong case at tribal about it so I knew it wasnt him. I know Kyogre is a very loyal person so I knew it wasnt him.
So that left three.
Maximus- We had a rough past so I thought it could be him
You because you were new.
Or Maniac because of our past.

So I told all three of you that I thought it was someone else. Just to cover myself in case I stayed. lol And that worked out so well. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jury house   Jury house - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jury house
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3