feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funfrica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funfrica

Third feeeeeelMAXXX Survivor season

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jury house

Go down 
+5
kyogre123
CanadianMaximus20
DanielB
Arik2745
Max
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kyogre123

kyogre123

Jury house - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury house   Jury house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:07 am

We always thought it was between Maniac or kch...

At least thats what I know. We figured it was maniac since he's still in the game
Back to top Go down
realitytvfreak2

realitytvfreak2

PostSubject: Re: Jury house   Jury house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:25 am

...and he will make Final 3

Also, please sign up for RTF's Celebrity Survivor 3. I only need 1 spot, but it might end up being Two due to the inactivity of someone
Back to top Go down
Arik2745

Arik2745

PostSubject: Re: Jury house   Jury house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:05 pm

Hey thats ok RTF. I knew you voted me. And I had no choice but to flip. Because once Kathy and Llieno agreed to flip on their tribe I knew they would have made it farther than me. So I tried to make a move to go farther but that didnt work. lol

And thanks for sticking with me Kch. Smile

Its going to be an interesting final 2 and jury questioning to say the least.
Back to top Go down
realitytvfreak2

realitytvfreak2

PostSubject: Re: Jury house   Jury house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:11 pm

yea it really sucked. I think the reason Kathy and llieno flippeed was for some tension with Maximus :/
Back to top Go down
Arik2745

Arik2745

PostSubject: Re: Jury house   Jury house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:15 pm

Yeah. I just hope that they are not the final 2. Because if Maniac can make it he will probably get my vote.
Back to top Go down
realitytvfreak2

realitytvfreak2

PostSubject: Re: Jury house   Jury house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:35 pm

If Spooky doesn't make it, IDK who to vote for. I doubt I will vote for llieno becaus eI feel he coasted through the game, and didn't know what was going on half the time.
Back to top Go down
CanadianMaximus20

CanadianMaximus20

PostSubject: Re: Jury house   Jury house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:00 pm

Yeah I really feel bad I messed up alot in this game.... I wish I had stayed intresed and not screwed you guys over so much. Deffinelty wasn't playing my best :/
Back to top Go down
kyogre123

kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: Jury house   Jury house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:31 pm

Hi A-lrmw22!

4 people left and 4 votes received....huh?
Back to top Go down
realitytvfreak2

realitytvfreak2

PostSubject: Re: Jury house   Jury house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:16 pm

I hope Spooky makes the Final 2
Back to top Go down
Alrmw22

Alrmw22

PostSubject: Re: Jury house   Jury house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:57 pm

I couldnt pick who to go in finals with so I asked to be voted out. Its what I do when I get emotionally attached to people. They are all sweet koids and my hormones just coudnt take betraying them

Maniac was my little Spy the whole time. i owed him my loyalty. llieno helped me flipped the game and shift the power. And then you have Spooky, the Under dpg who never won a game and people feel bad about that so i dint wanna be that bitch that took him out.

Ill be happy to see either of them win and I think they all deserve you give them a chance at your vote. They were all invested and playing this game.

I dont get all the Kathy hate TBH. I went to KCh and Arik for a flip and Arik betrayed me. From there I made my ties. I was not about to turn on the peopel that stuck with me for peopel who stuck to their own at final 6. Get real <3. Its nothing personal, but youhad your allies and I had mine so i was not gonna be unnecessary and make fake allainces and deals I wouldnt be able to honour.

I applaud you guys trying last minute to talk with me, but you cant expect me to drop errything and flip on my allies cuz you blessed me with a PM.
Back to top Go down
realitytvfreak2

realitytvfreak2

PostSubject: Re: Jury house   Jury house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:12 pm

lol I'm glad I didn't tell maniac I was voting you
Back to top Go down
Arik2745

Arik2745

PostSubject: Re: Jury house   Jury house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:35 am

Kathy I dont hate you nor did I betray you.
I talked about you messaging me at one of my tribals before we had the swap and it turns out you messaged multiple people. Kch and Spooky at least.
But I didnt mind at that point.

Then once the tribes swapped, Spooky quit returning my PMs and thats when I knew I was out 6th or 7th if I stayed with you all so I had to flip. Just like you had to flip from your original tribe.

The funniest thing was that after the tribal swap, we talked about throwing the next 2 challenges to get rid of RTF and Maniac. lol

RTF won the first challenge for the whole team. And I was like darn it.
So that screwed up the plan.

Had that of happened differently the final 6 would have been me, kch, kyogre, daniel, maximus, and snarkyy.

So thanks for screwing everything up RTF. lol Its all good though.
Back to top Go down
realitytvfreak2

realitytvfreak2

PostSubject: Re: Jury house   Jury house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:40 am

Ok u told me a different plan Arik....lol I'm glad I won the Challenge. I spelled disaster the minute you mentioned throwing the Challenge.
Back to top Go down
Arik2745

Arik2745

PostSubject: Re: Jury house   Jury house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:44 am

Yeah I know I did. You guys were no longer with me at that point so I tried something that didnt work very well. lol.. But I wanted to try and get you on board with it. And to be honest you were the second target not the first, if that helps any. lol

Back to top Go down
realitytvfreak2

realitytvfreak2

PostSubject: Re: Jury house   Jury house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:08 am

lol maybe a little. I'm just glad I didn't go through with it.

Kathy approached me at the swap and told me what was going on. I had to keep quiet about it, and we all thought of ways to get you and your alliance out. After talking, me and Maniac decided the best thing to do was just win the next Two challenges, and take you out at Merge. However, after you and Travis left, things began to fail for me. I tried to get a blindside on Kathy going. That din't work. lol. I think I fail at making game-changing decisions.
Back to top Go down
Arik2745

Arik2745

PostSubject: Re: Jury house   Jury house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:18 am

So do I. lol.
Thats how I got the first boot at merge. lol
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: Jury house   Jury house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:30 pm

Gosh Kathy! So you wouldn't vote Spooky because you felt bad because he never won a game? I see more and more people doing this for him these days. Laughing

I really hope Maniac can get to the end, because I don't want to vote for Spooky or Llieno. Llieno I didn't see play his own game, and I don't like voting for people who get to the end because people feel sorry for them.
Back to top Go down
CanadianMaximus20

CanadianMaximus20

PostSubject: Re: Jury house   Jury house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:48 pm

Honestly, I would be shocked if the decision wasnt made pretty easy for us.

Lineo will probably make the end no matter what and whover takes him will win. I would be blown away if Spooky and Maniac where f2. So one of them will probably end up with the win lol. Kinda hoping it's Maniac though lol.
Back to top Go down
realitytvfreak2

realitytvfreak2

PostSubject: Re: Jury house   Jury house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:00 pm

Why do you hope Maniac wins Travis?
Back to top Go down
Arik2745

Arik2745

PostSubject: Re: Jury house   Jury house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 6:24 pm

I hope maniac can make it because like Daniel, I agree that Llieno didnt do crap and spooky only made it this far because people feel sorry for him.

Its going to be a hard decision no matter what and my jury question will definately play a part in my decision. Just at the moment I am rooting for maniac.
Back to top Go down
CanadianMaximus20

CanadianMaximus20

PostSubject: Re: Jury house   Jury house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:24 pm

What Arik and Daniel said. I feel like if he makes it Maniac had to work harder for it. But I'll probably think of a good question no matter what lol. Just to make the finalists work hahaha.
Back to top Go down
realitytvfreak2

realitytvfreak2

PostSubject: Re: Jury house   Jury house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:59 pm

I'm gonna go after llieno a lot. I feel he didn't do much, and a lot of the time, didn't seem to be on the same page as everyone else.
Back to top Go down
kyogre123

kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: Jury house   Jury house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:21 am

llieno is the Katie (palau) of this season. LOL

sounds like it anyway
Back to top Go down
kch78094

kch78094

PostSubject: Re: Jury house   Jury house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:08 am

Haha good comparison. Strategy aside (since I wasn't very strategic either so I shouldn't really criticize), Ilieno didn't really talk to me much so I'd vote for either Maniac or Spooky for that reason alone.
Back to top Go down
kyogre123

kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: Jury house   Jury house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:22 pm

lol why is maniac still going? he already won immunity confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jury house   Jury house - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jury house
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next