feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funfrica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funfrica

Third feeeeeelMAXXX Survivor season

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confessional~6

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CanadianMaximus20

CanadianMaximus20

Confessional~6 Empty
PostSubject: Confessional~6   Confessional~6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:52 pm

Okayyy short version. Aparently it was a throwing contest lol. And My one answered counted. Kathy is pissed that I turned on her and voted dude. Which is understandable. I'v done it alot and I really hope we get a chance to work together for real oneday. But I'd bet my leg I wasn't her f2 this game either...just a feeling and if im wrong i'll admit it when this is over.

That being said you can't play these games with emotion at all or it F's you over.

So basically us winning wasn't the best. BUT Lineo does want her around. So atleast I still have Lineo's loyalty because I tried in the challenge. Maniacs too. Really only me/Daneil/Snarky LOVED the idea of the throwing. (Yeah we where gonna throw to get Kathy out)

So yeah all in all last night wasn't the best but it could have been worse too. Maybe Lineo will succeed in going to bat for me. Doubt it though. I know from Arik Kathy wants to flip so he advised me to make sure we don't end up on the same tribes or i'd probably be the target.

Long story short, I need to work hard to make sure I don't get screwed in this switch. Stayed tuned.
Back to top Go down

Confessional~6
Page 1 of 1