feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funfrica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funfrica

Third feeeeeelMAXXX Survivor season

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confessional~1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CanadianMaximus20

CanadianMaximus20

Confessional~1 Empty
PostSubject: Confessional~1   Confessional~1 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:52 pm

Okay so wow this tribe is pretty amazing. I'm sure they'll be a switch this season too but just starting out this is EPIC beyond words sense I have history with alot of people here.

So my legit final 2 for this tribe will be Maniac. We'v worked together before and one of us always ends up going far by taking out the other lol. But he's a great player so I think if we're loyal to each other we'll do amaziiinnng.

I also have aligned with Kyroge because he's been my finalist buddy twice. And Snarky because of El Darado. He's really loyal if you don't turn on him first. But also really respectful. I like him.

I'v also messaged Illeno and Daniel to see if they want to pick up our alliances from Horrorfan's Big Brother and Season 40. But no word from them yet.

Finally I'v got a cross-tribe alliance with Arik who I know from Horrors is good. So hopefully he survives so we can work together later.

Not much going on at this point but I think I should be safe over here. I guess we'll know for sure soon enough. I gotta keep doing the social thing till im comfortable. And yay at having someone not too popular as my character. I was so worried id get someone like Ethan or Lex and have a big target on my back lol.
Back to top Go down

Confessional~1
Page 1 of 1