feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funfrica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funfrica

Third feeeeeelMAXXX Survivor season

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confessional One

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kch78094

kch78094

Confessional One Empty
PostSubject: Confessional One   Confessional One Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:15 am

Hey just finished Day 1 of Survivor!! And yes for me it's 10:00pm right now on DAY 1. This time zone sucks - it's the reason I couldn't go to the challenge today. Stupid school is on during the challenges Sad I can't tell people about school though because they'll vote me out because I can't do any challenges.

Anyway I'm playing as Lex. I didn't really like him much in Africa or All Stars. I really wish Brandon had voted Lex out instead of Kelly but then again there's a lot of things that should have happened differently - Lex voting Amber out in All Stars would have been another good one. Being Lex means I'm on the Boran Tribe. I don't know many of them well but that might not be that bad since I don't have a bad legacy or anything. I'll introduce myself to them tonight though and see what they're like.

I missed the challange unfortunately!!! I tried to log-in during one of my free classes at school but was just a bit too late. It doesn't matter too much since half my tribe missed the challenge but I just pray that my free classes coincide with the challenge times. Samburu will be tough competition though.

I'm voting for Scott-Leo tonight because he hasn't been active and a lot of people have expressed that they want him gone first. It would be funny for Ethan Zohn to go first haha. I haven't made any alliances or agreements - I might in the future but I don't really want to play a backstabbing game. I had to betray people in my last Survivor game and it felt awful and it really wrecked that game in my opinion. It was fun until I had to turn on people. I'd rather go out early than to make it far and hurt people's feelings. If it was for a million dollars I would turn on people though Wink

Not a great day but hope I survive the first vote because it'll be pretty embarrassing to go first.
Back to top Go down

Confessional One
Page 1 of 1