feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funfrica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funfrica

Third feeeeeelMAXXX Survivor season

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jury in session

Go down 
+6
realitytvfreak2
Arik2745
DanielB
kyogre123
llieno94
Max
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kyogre123

kyogre123

Jury in session - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:52 pm

So maniac, what I get from your response(s) is that you played a cutthroat game? That you didn't really care who you stepped on as long as it got you further in the game?

And llieno. When you say you forgot about me that right there should be enough reason not to vote for you. But maybe you're right, maybe because we didn't talk at all I never saw this "game" that you played. I think, aside from you, Spooky was another person I didn't really spoke to at all in the final 10, so he would be getting the same treatment you are getting, at least from me.
In my humble opinion, getting to the end by playing a social game, you have to take into account ALL the jurors. I do feel bad that you chose not to talk to me because maybe you thought I was already being taken care of. I wish we would have talked, that way I could have "praised you" for the game you played like I did with maniac.

This is gonna be a tough vote.

Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:14 pm

Can we vote now?
Back to top Go down
Arik2745

Arik2745

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:43 pm

Maniac didnt send me a fake screenshot but he did message me saying he will help me in a tie breaker challenge. Just so people know that.
Back to top Go down
Arik2745

Arik2745

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:52 pm

Also. Thank you both. I know who I am going to vote but it was a hard choice since I have mass respect for both of you. The two of you in this game reminded me of two of my favorite survivors of all time. Maniac being Russell Hantz and Llieno being Sandra Diez-Twine.

So good luck to both of you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:20 pm

arik check your msn email. I did send you that screenshot. I said in a pm that tinypic wasnt working for me (that was the truth for once) so I emailed it to you.
Back to top Go down
CanadianMaximus20

CanadianMaximus20

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:52 pm

Okay so I'm back in business. This is a really hard vote though sense I was aligned closely with both of you. I think you both played different but great games. And to be honest I don't really blame either of you for me being here I blame myself for getting distracted with another game Razz. So no bitterness here.

The problem with that is i'm also at a loss. I literally have no clue who to vote for and I can't really think of any questions that would sway my decision. So heres your chance. Say/do/whatever anythiiing you can think of. That will make me want to vote for you. Plead your case, offer me a bribe, information, whatever lol.

Make me see, why should I vote for you! Say as much or as little as you want. It's your chance to try and help me decide. Keep in mind I'll also be taking into account answers to other questions, but i'm just curious to see what each of you have to offer as a reason. Keep in mind don't just offer the usual "I played the best yadda yaddaa". I'm curious to see how well each of you have gotten to know me to maybe hit on something to convince me. If you want you can even pm me your reason if you don't want to go public with it LOL.

Anddd go! lol.

(And i'm well aware this is the laziest jury question everrrrr. So sue me Very Happy)

Back to top Go down
llieno94

llieno94

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:12 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXw6znXPfy4

(and I am well aware this is the laziest answer everrrrr.Very Happy)

Back to top Go down
Arik2745

Arik2745

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:26 pm

ok. I will have to check that Maniac. Smile
Back to top Go down
llieno94

llieno94

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:09 pm

Travis (real answer)- I think the reason you should vote me is simply because I enjoyed myself playing this season. It was fun, it was easy and I was always having a good time. I liked everyone I talked to and it was never stressful. Nothing would make this experience better than winning because I really feel like I played the best game and made it look easy. So vote me<3
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:29 pm

I don't see your connections Arik with Maniac being Russell Hantz and Llieno being Sandra? At all. Laughing

Back to top Go down
Spooky

Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:47 pm

I think it's hilarious that the jury thinks that maniac played this amazing game and llieno rode Kathy's coattails.

For one, if anything, kathy rode llieno's coattails because me/llieno made ALL the decisions about who would go and everything (so maniac had *NO* control over who left)

So, if any of you are thinking about voting for maniac, don't. He doesn't deserve to win this game, llieno does.
Back to top Go down
Arik2745

Arik2745

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:49 pm

Russell and Maniac both manipulated the game and made it to the end playing very dirty. Llieno and Sandra both were never great in challenges but they were always under the radar, never the target, knew what was going on, and were in control even though it looked like someone else was. Thats how I see the connections.
Back to top Go down
Alrmw22

Alrmw22

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:35 am

I had a F2 with both of you. Maniac was the main one, but the tribe swap made me and llieno bond too. So I dont know how to vote, I know you both played great, so do 2 things for me.

Pick an Avril song and tell me how it best describes your game.

Tell me why I should vote for you. NOt based on your game, just why should I, Kathy, vote for you over the other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:59 am

Response to Maximus

I think I should win because I played a great game. I was able to play both sides the entire game without being caught. When I thought my plan A was going to fail, I always had a plan B. For example, when I thought you were planning on throwing challenges to vote me out, I had a plan B waiting (ask Kathy to throw them so I'd be safe.), when I thought I wouldn't get far with my original alliance I had a plan B waiting (flip to the next alliance), when I wanted to blindside spooky at final 8 and that didn't work out, I had a plan B waiting (vote with llieno, kathy, spooky, rtf to take you out, etc.) I always had a plan B, I even voted you the round you left without you realizing I voted for you. I had my old alliance thinking I was still with them even though I was voting them off one by one.

At final 8, when you were going to go to kch and tell her that you knew she flipped, I panicked because kch would have denied it and you might have figured out it was me who flipped so I came up with the plan for you to tell kch it was me who flipped and that I would flip back but be voted out at final 4.

I won 3 individual immunities in a row.

I should win because I played the game and I played hard.
Back to top Go down
llieno94

llieno94

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:00 am

Response to Kathleen-

I looked through a lot of Avril songs (omw 4th grade flashback!)) and most of them were about love and stuff and I couldn't really find a whole song that was like my game... but I did find one line... "So much for my happy ending"
I think that works for me because I thought that the end game would be easy and that I would have Spooky sitting next to me and that I would win easily, but now it looks like I am going to lose. As for why you should vote for me-
You know our relationship goes beyond any alliances or game and it always will. You and we were in it for the long haul and it was really hard for me to see you leave. So I think you should vote for me on a personal level<3 But if you don't it's OK because I will still <3 you
Back to top Go down
kyogre123

kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 1:21 pm

I'm voting based on what I saw during the game and what I've read here. In case llieno doesn't get my vote it's all llieno's fault. Like i said, social game involves dealing at some point with all the jurors. It's funny Spooky is the one saying not to vote for maniac, when he was another person I never spoke to during this game. I don't really care who rode who's coattails anymore.

But im still undecided.
Back to top Go down
llieno94

llieno94

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:21 pm

I know we didn't talk kyogre, but I was comfortable in my alliance and it would've made zero sense for me to talk to you, knowing you would be leaving soon. Maybe I should have been thinking of jury votes but at the time it didn't occur to me to talk to you.
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 4:49 pm

It is so unappealing to me when someone endorses a particular person to win. It's always been a pet peeve of mine. In my opinion, if two people can make the end of the game, they both deserve to win. So getting on here and publicly stating how one person is better than the other is not THE JURY's job to do. It's the final two's job to convince us as to why they played a better game than the other person.

For a juror to come into FTC downgrading someone's game just because of animosity toward the other person is childish. I've been waiting to say this since season one of this game when I felt this way, but I was in the person's shoes who is being downgraded. It doesn't feel good, and makes you feel like shit.

So I just wanted to say CONGRATS to both of you. MANIAC & LLIENO! Regardless of who wins, and what people say you both obviously deserve to be sitting where you are at right now, and both are deserving of the title. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:43 pm

Thanks Daniel, I completely agree with what you said.

Response to Kathy

I chose Complicated because it's my favorite Avril song and my game was Complicated. I felt like I couldn't relax because I was constantly lying and I was always paranoid.

I didn't want to get personal with this stuff but I think you should vote for me because you were my first final 2 and when you left, you left me in an uncomfortable situation because it was 2 against 1 and I was the one, I had to win immunity or I'd be on the jury right now. Llieno was able to relax because he was guranteed a spot in the finals. I also think you should vote for me because we've come such a long way and being able to be loyal to each other in games is a test of how far we've come.
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:40 pm

It looks like all jurors have come forth with a question
Both finalists can make a closing argument and i hope to have the finale up on Sunday
Back to top Go down
https://survivorfunfrica.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:27 am

Closing Statement

I'd like to thank all of the jurors for their questions and comments. If you still have anything that you're not clear about, please please please ask me. Once again, I'd like to thank Max for hosting this game. I'd also like to thank llieno for being such a good sport, I'm very happy that we've managed to make it through these questions without attacking each other.

Now onto the actual statement, I think I should win this game because I played it very hard. I had a good game on all 3 aspects (physical, strategic, and social). I won 3 individual challenges. I never received a vote against me and everyone I voted out left the round I voted them out. I made some key moves such as...

1. Getting Kathy to throw the challenges post tribe-swap to ensure my safety because I thought I was going if we lost.
2. Flipping at F10
3. Keeping the alliance that I backstabbed on my side in order to cover all of my bases.

I worked really hard and put a lot of effort into this game and I'd really like to win it. I would appreciate your votes but I'll understand if you don't vote for me. Thank you all for making this such a great game. Good luck llieno.
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:07 pm

This was a very intense season
I had a pretty stellar cast last season, and you one upped them in terms of dedication to the game (the cast as a whole)
I'm sorry things slowed down on the last week, but my teachers are punishing me for 2 years of easy classes, lol =[
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:18 pm

oh, and vote in your confessionals once llieno makes his closing argument
Back to top Go down
llieno94

llieno94

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:06 pm

Closing Statement-

Thank you for your time as jurors, I hope you read through all of the questions well enough to pick what you think is a deserving winner. I had a lot of fun during this game and I think I played very well. I never had to worry about going home because I placed myself so securely in the game and I always decided who went home. I have no doubt in my mind that I pretty much ran the game post merge. And most of all I had a good time! I hope you all realize the game is all in good fun and we are supposed to enjoy ourselves above anything else. I think most of the questions speak for them self so I am going to leave it at that. Good luck maniac and thank you once again, Max.
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:13 pm

I have 5/8 votes. I will be contacting the 3 culprits on msn and imdb so we can announce a winner tonight
Like in Funoutback, the entire board will open up before the finale
Just like on the show, you see the episodes/confessionals before the winner is announced
Check back tonight around 8:00, and the board will be open if i have all the votes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jury in session
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next