feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funfrica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funfrica

Third feeeeeelMAXXX Survivor season

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tribal council

Go down 
+3
Arik2745
Spooky
Max
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Max
Admin
Max

Tribal council  Empty
PostSubject: Tribal council    Tribal council  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 12:35 am

Tribal council  Survivor-tribal-council

Come on in Boran, have a seat

. You've seen the inside of tribal council before. How do you feel now, being back here?
. You think going into a shuffle 7 VS 5 will put your game at risk?
. You think anyone would be willing to vote with Boran, like Frank and Therese did on the real show?
. Speaking of the real show, do you see any similarities betweenthis cast and the real Africa cast? (provided you've watched it)
. Will you use this downtime you get over the weekend to get yourself better positioned in this game?
. Anything else you want to add?

It's time to vote Boran. 12 hours starts now.
Back to top Go down
https://survivorfunfrica.forumotion.com
Spooky

Spooky

Tribal council  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council    Tribal council  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 12:40 am

. You've seen the inside of tribal council before. How do you feel now, being back here?
Not good, Jeff. Not good.

Actually it might. Because when you swap 3 people in each tribe, the Borans will be in the minority on both new tribes Sad It isn't looking good for us.

. You think anyone would be willing to vote with Boran, like Frank and Therese did on the real show?
I hope to God that there is someone who is willing to vote with us.

. Speaking of the real show, do you see any similarities betweenthis cast and the real Africa cast? (provided you've watched it)
Ummmm....not really. I thought it would be like Africa in that Samburu won the first two challenges, and Boran won the next two but that ended up not happening so.....

. Will you use this downtime you get over the weekend to get yourself better positioned in this game?
If I'm still in after this TC, I guess I'll try to better myself considering we have a swap coming up. I'm not sure how I can do that though :/

This tribe is cursed <3
Back to top Go down
Arik2745

Arik2745

Tribal council  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council    Tribal council  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:56 am

It definately sucks
All of us that survive this vote will be at risk while we have will be the minorty.
I really hope so. I just got a PM from Kathy saying she hates her tribe and is willing to vote them out. So that will hopefully help us out.
I dont see much similarities between that cast because nobody on that season was very memoirable.
Im gonna try.
I hope whoever stays in this game (on our tribe) will be able to reuniteat merge.
Back to top Go down
kch78094

kch78094

Tribal council  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council    Tribal council  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:26 am

It really sucks cause I thought we'd win the last one.

Definitely because if we end up in a 4-2 disadvantage we'll be in trouble.

It depends on how their last vote went down - was it unanimous like ours have been or was it chaotic? And Arik I also got that PM so if she's genuine then that's good for our tribe.

Well I thought we were destined to win that last challenge like the show but I was shattered when that didn't happen. When Ethan was voted out 1st, it became a totally different game!!

If I make it through this vote I'll try but I'll spend most of this weekend on assignments haha

Just let you know that I'm loyal to Boran and if I make it through this tribal council, I'll do everything I can to get us to the top 5. It's not over yet!!
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

Tribal council  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council    Tribal council  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:33 am

To be honest, unbiasly, more selfishly
I was hoping Boran would win last night
Not only so it could follow the real season, but
it makes the shuffle harder, because it's not even
Back to top Go down
Rain-ing

Rain-ing

Tribal council  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council    Tribal council  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 12:00 pm

You've seen the inside of tribal council before. How do you feel now, being back here?

It sucks, I never ever wanted to come here and now we've been here three out of four times so it really sucks.

You think going into a shuffle 7 VS 5 will put your game at risk?

Not necessarily, Samburu is still a large group and still has weak links in their tribe, I hope its not going to be a clean cut, pick the Boran members off one by one scenario, and if it is, I won't go down without a fight.

You think anyone would be willing to vote with Boran, like Frank and Therese did on the real show?

I hope so, especially with the merge not too far off, it would be good to orientate yourself with people you actually like and want to work with, not just because you started on the same tribe.

Speaking of the real show, do you see any similarities between this cast and the real Africa cast? (provided you've watched it)

Aside from the fact that you're trying to make the challenges as similar as possible, not really.

Will you use this downtime you get over the weekend to get yourself better positioned in this game?

I'll do my best, with the tribe swap coming and the merge shortly after, I need to be in a good position.

Anything else you want to add?

Good luck everyone, and hopefully we can all meet up later on.
Back to top Go down
realitytvfreak2

realitytvfreak2

Tribal council  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council    Tribal council  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 12:25 pm

. You've seen the inside of tribal council before. How do you feel now, being back here? Not good. Considering the mistakes, I'm really even more upset.
. You think going into a shuffle 7 VS 5 will put your game at risk? Yes, it's going to be hard to see what happens.
. You think anyone would be willing to vote with Boran, like Frank and Therese did on the real show? Hopefully
. Will you use this downtime you get over the weekend to get yourself better positioned in this game? we'll see
. Anything else you want to add? Not really

Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

Tribal council  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council    Tribal council  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:55 pm

Tribal council  Jeff-probst1

Thank you for casting your votes Boran. We are about to find out what happened at the fourth TC of the season.
I'll go ahead and read them out.
The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area right away.

Here are the votes

Kim J

Tom

Jessie

Kim J

Tom

The final vote and fourth person voted out of feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funoutback

Tom Buchanan (Rain-ing), you need to bring me your torch, the tribe has spoken.

Tribal council  Jeff-probst-survivor

Boran, another man lost for you. Head back to camp and think about how you can overcome the upcoming shuffle.
Back to top Go down
Arik2745

Arik2745

Tribal council  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council    Tribal council  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 3:57 pm

Bye Raining
And oops crap I forgot to vote. Tribal wasnt posted last night before I left and when I got on this morning to answer questions I was in a rush and forgot to vote. Sorry guys if it affected you. It wont happen again. Promise.
Back to top Go down
Jb:)

Tribal council  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council    Tribal council  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:35 pm

<3 Thanks for keeping me.
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

Tribal council  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council    Tribal council  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:43 pm

bare ass is back, lol
Arik, if you can't stay on until tc is posted
feel free to just vote before you leave
i'm not anal about that
Back to top Go down

Tribal council  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council    Tribal council  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:48 pm

yeah. Sorry I've been gone. I've been really busy and tired.
Back to top Go down
Arik2745

Arik2745

Tribal council  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council    Tribal council  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 9:14 pm

Thanks Max. I should be here for tribal councils. I just had to leave last night.
Back to top Go down
Rain-ing

Rain-ing

Tribal council  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council    Tribal council  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:38 am

Good luck guys, kick some Samburu ass!
Back to top Go down

Tribal council  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council    Tribal council  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:23 am

will do!<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tribal council  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council    Tribal council  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tribal council
Page 1 of 1