feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funfrica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funfrica

Third feeeeeelMAXXX Survivor season

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FUCK YOU FUCK FUCK FUCK

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alrmw22

Alrmw22

FUCK YOU FUCK FUCK FUCK Empty
PostSubject: FUCK YOU FUCK FUCK FUCK   FUCK YOU FUCK FUCK FUCK Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 9:33 pm

Im being ganged banged by these fucking Male wannabees. So I decided to take all my frustration out on poor little Travis for my own personal lulz. Wanna fuck with me again?

To: CanadianMaximus20
Posted: Today at 18:51
Subject: Re: HIIII you big hooore
Why are you unable to ever return fucking loyalty towards me Travis? You are the shittiest allyu I have ever had and you do it to me in every game. I intimidate you that much? I act like an idiot, I always get second when I make finals. I am no threat, specially not now that Im spending half my days puking or bitching that Im getting fat. I really dont get your obsession over getting me out of every game we play together. I have tried so many times with you, even after you fucked me over. Even after you only said you owed me for Bitch Survivor,. Not like you ever did anything for me. I never told you I was cashing in, but God Dammit, why Am I always the only good friend of the pair?

And dont fucking act stupid. Dude told me everything that went on last night. I had no clue what was happening, No one even told me how to vote but him. And I dint even listen, I just threw my vote. I just wanna make jury, but guess you have a fear that your dick will run and hide up your butt if you ever have to go head to head with me. Go get your little bitches and gang up on me. Hope it makes you feel manly. Cuz I sure feel like a Goddess, intimidating you so much, every time. I seriously thought that forgiving you for Survivor 1812, trying to be loyal to you many times, and not sleeping for 30 hours was enough to get you on my side for ONE fucking game.

If we lose tonight and I go, I hope you knwo llieno gave me his password and I sent in for him in the second challenge. SO I hope people like that drag you guys down and I hope to see every Samburu menmber get Boran owned.

Im hormonal so dont just my rant. Its to be expected.
Back to top Go down

FUCK YOU FUCK FUCK FUCK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funfrica :: Confessionals :: A-lrmw22-
Jump to: