feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funfrica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funfrica

Third feeeeeelMAXXX Survivor season

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BLOTS for Funfrica

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
soco-81

BLOTS for Funfrica Empty
PostSubject: BLOTS for Funfrica   BLOTS for Funfrica Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:39 pm

1. Shanceee
2. kch78094
3. dude86-2
4. njc_84
5. DanielB17
6. Spooky33
7. Scott-Leo
8. Rain-ning
9. KristenBellfan09
10. IIieno94
11. realitytvfreak2
12. ItsHarleyBitch
13. kyogre123
14. A-lrmw22
15. Snarkyy
16. Arik2745

I hope this cast delivers. Aside from alrmw I don't see any dominant personalities. Well there's njc I guess. He's just a goat, though. He'll never win Survivor. Unless he's up against Fiend and maniac. lol.

Anyway...

Favorites:
kch <3
Loyal as all get out. Active. Strong in challenges. At least from my experience in ubab2 with her.

Daniel/Spooky
My season 1 peeps and first 3peaters. Stay strong <3

Illieno
Also very loyal despite the catty facade he puts up, at least to me

kyogre
I like this kid. He voted me to win in illeno's first game Smile unlike the rest of the bitter jurors he voted based on gameplay.

Scott-Leo/Alrmw
My money is on them 2 winning it all, they have the strongest personalities

KristenBellFan
Hayyyyyyyyyshayyyy <3 I love his gameplay. 100% pure strategic thinker. He'll get a win eventually but in this cast, I'm not sure he's gonna make it.

Unsures?:
Shanceee
dude86
Raining
RTF
Harley
Snarkyy

All these people have the potential to be inactive/led by njc's goat strategy. I'm just not sure about them yet. I know dude dislikes njc, though, so I can see him moving up to my YAY list.

Please don't wins:
njc <3 xoxo
Back to top Go down
soco-81

BLOTS for Funfrica Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLOTS for Funfrica   BLOTS for Funfrica Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:44 pm

Ahhh I forgot Arik! Sad

Well I didn't forget I was gonna put him on my rooting for list, but then I realized he probably is njcbait. We shall see, for now he goes into the UNSURE list.
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

BLOTS for Funfrica Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLOTS for Funfrica   BLOTS for Funfrica Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:47 pm

njcbait, lol
Back to top Go down
https://survivorfunfrica.forumotion.com
soco-81

BLOTS for Funfrica Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLOTS for Funfrica   BLOTS for Funfrica Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 12:43 pm

almrw not knowing who Brandon is but noting he looks like SASHafierce seething<3
Back to top Go down
soco-81

BLOTS for Funfrica Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLOTS for Funfrica   BLOTS for Funfrica Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:28 pm

Brandon and Lex are still my favorites <3

So far, Boran has voted out inactives Scott-Leo and KristenBellsPalsy09. But SAMBURU took a strategic approach and took out dude2.0. Again he is the first to leave his tribe. Poor guy. And I don't think it was cause people didn't know him this time. So clearly Samburu is playing. But in voting out inactives, Boran will probably have more unity come merge.

Should be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Agent

Agent

BLOTS for Funfrica Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLOTS for Funfrica   BLOTS for Funfrica Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:14 am

lol @ dude.
Back to top Go down
soco-81

BLOTS for Funfrica Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLOTS for Funfrica   BLOTS for Funfrica Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 3:20 pm

I know right?

So dude outted some alliances as he left. And Boran continued their losing streak, even with a newly formed faction of people. Snarkyy got voted out which I can't say is surprising since usually when you have people to Pagong in a new team, it never turns out that way, cause people always want to use their numbers while they have them to take out threats. I am sad to see Snarkyy go, though, cause it seemed like he could've been a good source of drama and entertainment. He definitely represented Lindsey very well. Very Happy

I doubt we've seen the end of the drama, though. Now that someone had an outburst, that energy should affect the rest of what's lurking underneath the surface and I suspect we will see a lot of fighting here very soon.

Stay strong, Brandon <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BLOTS for Funfrica Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLOTS for Funfrica   BLOTS for Funfrica Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BLOTS for Funfrica
Page 1 of 1