feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funfrica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funfrica

Third feeeeeelMAXXX Survivor season

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confessional~4, or the first one that doesn't make it sound like im winging it lmfao

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CanadianMaximus20

CanadianMaximus20

Confessional~4, or the first one that doesn't make it sound like im winging it lmfao Empty
PostSubject: Confessional~4, or the first one that doesn't make it sound like im winging it lmfao   Confessional~4, or the first one that doesn't make it sound like im winging it lmfao Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:23 am

Okay so finally things are looking decent. Right now the entire tribe is still wanting to stay one big family. Which I hope will stay that way. If it comes to a switch. I have Arik and JB on the other side. I was thinking of reaching out to RTF and see if he'd be willing to forgive me for season 40 lol.

Right now theres a bunch of little alliances + the big one which SEEM to revolve around me.

Me/Henry

Me/Daniel

Me/Lineo

Me/Maniac

Me/Snarky

Me/Snarky/Kathy

And + the Me/Henry/Daniel/Snarky/Maniac alliance.

And I all think they pretty much trust me because most of these are built on past relationships, friendships or the fact that I screwed them over and I couldn't possible do it again Razz. So I THINK this tribe has a better chance of staying together then most. I hope so anyway.

I was thinking though, It might be smart to make one with Dude just in case we don't lose. Maybe me/him and Snarky/Kathy or something. It would be amazing if at the switch we had numbers and outed the other tribe. Then at merge I have a pretty loyal 5, plus Arik/JB. I think I'd be in a good spot. Not saying thats exactly how it will go, or even that I won't change my mind between now and then but thats what im shooting for.

And lol at that final point. Both my web browsers died so I was rushing to re-open it. So I pretty much knew Spooky was faster so I just said the opposite. I laughed that I was right. These games are all about luck sometimes. I hope mine holds out.

Back to top Go down

Confessional~4, or the first one that doesn't make it sound like im winging it lmfao
Page 1 of 1