feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funfrica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funfrica

Third feeeeeelMAXXX Survivor season

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode 1 Confessionals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rain-ing

Rain-ing

Episode 1 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Episode 1 Confessionals   Episode 1 Confessionals Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 11:46 am

The Boran tribe has gotten off to a rough start even though I would say we are pretty evenly matched with the other tribe. Unfortunately our tribe is stuck with the one inactive person in this game, even though we're going to tribal council, I don't really feel like we're losing anyone, I mean its not like it makes a difference to out tribe whether Scott is voted out or still in the game, he was never here and I don't think he was ever going to show up. Its a shame that he was inactive though, he and I have worked together successfully in the past, and I think had he been active that maybe we could have worked together again.

Kristenbellfan has approached me for an alliance which I am totally for. kch has also approached me to introduce herself and hopefully I could work together with her as well in the future.
Back to top Go down

Episode 1 Confessionals
Page 1 of 1