feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funfrica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funfrica

Third feeeeeelMAXXX Survivor season

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Final tribal council

Go down 
+3
llieno94
DanielB
Max
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Max
Admin
Max

Final tribal council Empty
PostSubject: Final tribal council   Final tribal council Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:17 pm

It's time to crown the winner of Survivor Funoutback

Final tribal council SurvivorNicaragua15

After 18 days on this forum
16 Fierce competitors
14 tribal councils
and some intense moment
Here are the final 8 votes, and you want those to say your name

Final tribal council Survivor-finale-reunion-2

1st vote (Arik2745): I made a comment where Llieno was like Sandra and Maniac was like Russell.
In the end I decided not to be bitter but I think this game should end how it always happens on the real show: With Russell finishing second and Sandra always winning.
Therefore my vote to win is for Llieno.

2nd vote (DanielB17): Maniac...obviously.

We have 1 vote for maniac94 and 1 vote for llieno94

3rd vote (realitytvfreak2): Maniac, you played a hell of a game. I hope you win

4th vote (CanadianMaximus20): llieno94

We are tied with 2 votes each

5th vote (kch78094): I'm voting for MANIAC

6th vote (Spooky33): FINAL VOTE:

Carl Bilancione

Reason: Carl played a much better game than Linda.

7th vote (kyogre123): Maniac, you are such a great player. Although your strategy of not always being honest irritates me, I have to award you with my vote because that move you made, to flip alliances at the final 10, got you here, and that was a long time ago. I hope you get 4 more votes, congrats.

My vote is for: Maniac

maniac94 leads with 4 votes, but llieno94 is right behind with 3 votes
1 vote left to read

The final vote (Alrmw22): I truly, very much so, truly hate casting this vote. When I left, I told someone they would have my vote, and I know I did it on a whim without thinking much about it. I can't let my feelings always dictate what I do. The Alrmw of before, would have no problem casting this vote. I clearly adore one of the finalists and Im just learning to appreciate the other. Its very easy to pin point who I am more emotionally attached too, and quite frankly, who I like most. This should be easy as pie. But then I remember a traumatic experience in my gaming history. Survivor IMDb 39. I worked my ass off in that game. I was such a great mastermind, getting 3rd broke my heart (this added on to that rigged final challenge in S28, also getting me 3rd in a game I should of won). ANyways, without rambling on too much, I remember why most of the jurors didn't vote for me in S39. It was all personal.

Somne voted for their BFFs because they felt obligated. Cough Max. Some voted out of bitterness, cough Spooky, and some voted cuz they hated me, cough Amber and Tom and Mel and Itunes and etc. Basically, we had the biggest jury process known to men and for what? For sore baby ass losers to vote based on their personal little feelings. BOO HOOO fuck you, I beat you and I should of won that game. Its jurors like that, that have changed me. Why even accept a juror position iof you cant take your head out your own ass and actually vote for who played the best game. Who poured their hearts and soul into it the most. God knows you would love that curtosy if you were in the finals right?

Yes, I still have repressed anger with some people and how they vote in a jury, but then people will cry that a vote is to each their own. All I can do, like when you go to vote for a Political party, is hope that your one vote will count.

Sadly though, in this game, both are amazing players and both would be a great winner to a fun game. SO it really doesnt make my task easier, as there is not a solid clear person who played better. But, I do think the heart and soul of one person was more vested in this game than an another.

So with everything aside and going only by who I feel put more sweta and tears into it.

I vote for

Maniac94

By a vote of 5-3, maniac94 you are the winner of Survivor Funfrica, pat yourself on the back for a job well done.

llieno94, you did amazing as well and you should be very proud of your runner-up title. I'm very happy you liked this game and ended up playing.

Thank you everyone who played, blogged and mostly, my wonderful co-host Angie <3
This was an amazing season Smile

See you next season, in Marquesas
Final tribal council Survivor-nicaragua-jeff-probst-blogs-the-survivor-finale-454x546
Back to top Go down
https://survivorfunfrica.forumotion.com
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: Final tribal council   Final tribal council Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:23 pm

Congrats Maniac!!!!!

Kathy...I LOVE AND AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU HAVE SAID HERE!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: Final tribal council   Final tribal council Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:24 pm

The jury house and jury confessionals are now open
Back to top Go down
llieno94

llieno94

PostSubject: Re: Final tribal council   Final tribal council Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:42 pm

Good job, Maniac, you played very well. Thanks Max for a good season! I had fun!
Back to top Go down
kyogre123

kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: Final tribal council   Final tribal council Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:47 pm

I cried reading Kathy's "speech"

Sad

But yay Maniac! Great season! Great cast!
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: Final tribal council   Final tribal council Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:48 pm

did you really cry?
Back to top Go down
kyogre123

kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: Final tribal council   Final tribal council Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:49 pm

No. LOL
Back to top Go down
Arik2745

Arik2745

PostSubject: Re: Final tribal council   Final tribal council Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:54 pm

Congrats Maniac. It was a hard vote
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final tribal council   Final tribal council Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:06 am

Thanks guys, thanks max for hosting this game and I want to thank all of the players. It was such a fun and active game and I'm happy to be the winner.
Back to top Go down
kyogre123

kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: Final tribal council   Final tribal council Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:07 am

You're not happy until you post a smiley face and this ---> cheers

LOL
Back to top Go down
A-Supreme

PostSubject: Re: Final tribal council   Final tribal council Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 1:26 am

Congrats, Maniac AKA Linda Spencer. cheers

Mother Africa is very, very proud.
Back to top Go down
KristenBellfan09

KristenBellfan09

PostSubject: Re: Final tribal council   Final tribal council Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 3:12 am

Congrats Maniac!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final tribal council   Final tribal council Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:18 am

Smile cheers

Am I happy now?
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: Final tribal council   Final tribal council Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:52 pm

Dan finally makes use of his account =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final tribal council   Final tribal council Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final tribal council
Page 1 of 1