feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funfrica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funfrica

Third feeeeeelMAXXX Survivor season

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tribal council 7

Go down 
+6
Arik2745
llieno94
Spooky
DanielB
kyogre123
Max
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Max
Admin
Max

Tribal council 7 Empty
PostSubject: Tribal council 7   Tribal council 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 12:11 pm

Tribal council 7 215px-MotoMaji

^ it's small, but this is actually Moto Maji at their first tribal

Come on in guys, take a seat and let's talk a bit

. You are now one tribe of 10, does it feel crowded?
. You see this super active cast, people staying up all night to win a challenge, what does that tell you about this group of people?
. You merged 6-4 (original Samburu - Boran), does that even still matter at this point?
. What is the biggest factor with your vote tonight?
. Anything else you would like to add?

It's time to vote, but also here is a small annoucement
Since we don't have 12 hours till the next challenge
You will have untill 9:30 p.m. to cast your vote
I imagine everyone will check this forum before the challenge anyways, so we should be ok
But, the challenge will be moved to 10:00, and i'll make it a short one
See you then =]
Back to top Go down
https://survivorfunfrica.forumotion.com
kyogre123

kyogre123

Tribal council 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council 7   Tribal council 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:17 pm

Yeah, it does.

. You see this super active cast, people staying up all night to win a challenge, what does that tell you about this group of people?
that everyone is here to win. Really cool to have such active cast

. You merged 6-4 (original Samburu - Boran), does that even still matter at this point?
Who knows, this game is always unpredictable. Plus the tribe switch, I'm sure, changed the game.

What can help me get far...

Nopes
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

Tribal council 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council 7   Tribal council 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 3:03 pm

It does feel too crowded here.

It tells me that everyone here is playing this game to win, and everyone feels that they need to win Immunity to stay alive in this game, which is always good as it shows that everyone in just as vulnerable as the next person! Smile

Well, it depends. I made zero friends on Boran when I switched tribes, but I made friends easily with my colleagues from Samburu which I fit in better with. I think it matters on that front, since the Boran people were ready for me to go, and everyone in the game thought I was going to go....

The biggest factor in my vote is to remain loyal to any promises or deals I have made to further my placement in the game, and to vote for the person I trust the least at this point in the game.

No...
Back to top Go down
Spooky

Spooky

Tribal council 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council 7   Tribal council 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:42 pm

A little.

It's determined group. I like it Smile

I hope not considering I'd be in trouble if so.
Advancing myself

Nope
Back to top Go down
llieno94

llieno94

Tribal council 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council 7   Tribal council 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:18 pm

Yeah! I don't know where to start. There are just so many things that could go wrong.

I love it! It feels like Bettis, which I loved.

Absolutely not, people are strategizing all over the place and I would be shocked if it stayed that way.

Making sure I am in a good position when all is done.

Nope.
Back to top Go down
Arik2745

Arik2745

Tribal council 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council 7   Tribal council 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:47 pm

Yes it does.

I like that it is such an active cast because that makes the game more fun but also more challenging. And that everyone is willing to pull out all the stops to win this game.

I dont know. We will find out after this vote. If so it could be me tonight. If not, it could still be me tonight. lol

Making it past this round so I am at least guaranteed jury.

Not really.
Back to top Go down
Alrmw22

Alrmw22

Tribal council 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council 7   Tribal council 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:19 pm

About 8 people too much tbh Jeff.

All losers <3333.

Nope and that stopped mattering long before merge.

My vote is based on who is fucking around in everyones bed. I dont want STDs and someone is overplaying their hand. If your gonna have a big mouth about shit. Make sure you dont get caught. Im not here to play head games or pretend anything. I extend an Olive branch, you spit on it, guess what imma do? I will not only spit back, Ill shit on you too. <33. ALl with luv of course.

Just that people need to think outside boxes. If you take everyones word for it, we are all on top of our alliances and each and everyone of us will win this game. Get real. You are most likely just a vote, like I probably am to some too.
Back to top Go down
CanadianMaximus20

CanadianMaximus20

Tribal council 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council 7   Tribal council 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:34 pm

Mhmmm sure does.

I think im glad the endurance challenge was gotten out of the way early on LOL. I dislike them Razz

I think once you merge anything is possible. Guess we'll see.

I would say loyalty

Um. Im glad we got so long to vote tonightt other wise I probably would have penaltied LOL. Busy ass day.
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

Tribal council 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council 7   Tribal council 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 9:51 pm

Only waiting on one vote
Back to top Go down
realitytvfreak2

realitytvfreak2

Tribal council 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council 7   Tribal council 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:03 pm

Is it mine? I voted
Back to top Go down
Alrmw22

Alrmw22

Tribal council 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council 7   Tribal council 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:06 pm

It aint mine, I voted <33333.
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

Tribal council 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council 7   Tribal council 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:37 pm

Tribal council 7 Jeff-probst1

Thank you for casting your votes Moto Maji. We are about to find out what happened at the seventh TC of the season.
I'll go ahead and read them out.
The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area right away.

Here are the votes

Clarence

Jessie

Jessie

Clarence

2 votes for each Clarence and Jessie

Clarence

Jessie

Jessie

Clarence

Clarence

The final vote and seventh person voted out of feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funoutback

No one, the last vote is for Jessie

realitytvfreak2, you had until 9:30 to vote, that's why tribal was not posted sooner (just replying to your pm here)
We have our first tie of the season between two former Boran member, Clarence and Jessie
Both cannot vote, but the other 8 will have to vote again
Because of this, the challenge tonight is canceled, so enjoy the night off
You have 12 hours to re-vote for either Clarence or Jessie.
Back to top Go down
Spooky

Spooky

Tribal council 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council 7   Tribal council 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:39 pm

Please someone who voted for me switch <3

Please everyone that voted with me stay <3

I'll give out cookies <3
Back to top Go down
Alrmw22

Alrmw22

Tribal council 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council 7   Tribal council 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:40 pm

<3

Thank God for no challenge tonight. I can barely keep my eyes opened. Good luck both of yous.
Back to top Go down
realitytvfreak2

realitytvfreak2

Tribal council 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council 7   Tribal council 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:41 pm

I voted before 9:30 in my Confessional
Back to top Go down
llieno94

llieno94

Tribal council 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council 7   Tribal council 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:41 pm

omw its a tie.
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

Tribal council 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council 7   Tribal council 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:42 pm

This vote is just so confusing.

Last edited by DanielB on Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
llieno94

llieno94

Tribal council 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council 7   Tribal council 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:42 pm

My players name is Carl and for a second I thought I was Clarence. And I got scared real quick.
Back to top Go down
Spooky

Spooky

Tribal council 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council 7   Tribal council 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:44 pm

I knew my player's name was Clarence. Nevertheless, I was scared the whole way through <3 lol
Back to top Go down
llieno94

llieno94

Tribal council 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council 7   Tribal council 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:45 pm

You don't have to brag. I forget stuff sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Arik2745

Arik2745

Tribal council 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council 7   Tribal council 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:46 pm

Please vote to keep me everyone. I figured it would come down to a tie. And I like spooky and all but its a game.
If you vote to keep me I will love you forever. <3
If you dont vote to keep me, I will still probably love you just maybe not forever. lol <3
Back to top Go down
Alrmw22

Alrmw22

Tribal council 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council 7   Tribal council 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:46 pm

Well how long is not forever?
Back to top Go down
Spooky

Spooky

Tribal council 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council 7   Tribal council 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:52 pm

I'm thinking about 5 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Arik2745

Arik2745

Tribal council 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council 7   Tribal council 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:55 pm

By that I meant. I probably wont love you right away but I will eventually. I worded that terribly I know. lol

Like I still love Spooky even though we voted for each other. Even though I dont think he feels the same anymore. lol
Back to top Go down
llieno94

llieno94

Tribal council 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council 7   Tribal council 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:56 pm

You are against him stop being nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tribal council 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council 7   Tribal council 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tribal council 7
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next