feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funfrica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funfrica

Third feeeeeelMAXXX Survivor season

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THIS SWAP SUCKS!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Snarkyy

Snarkyy

THIS SWAP SUCKS!! Empty
PostSubject: THIS SWAP SUCKS!!   THIS SWAP SUCKS!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:15 pm

Ohhhh, my word. This swap couldn't have went any WORSE! Sure, I am stuck on a tribe with 4 former Baran. But, ONE of them *cough*Kathy*cough*, would flip in a heart beat. I'd like to think that she WOULDN'T, but I see it happening. So, as of right now, my only option is to ban together with Daniel and lleino. It very well may be a 3-3 vote, but if we throw our votes JB's, he could get the boot because he has had previous votes against me. He will then go home! That is the only thing I am banking on right now! I need it to happen! JB needs to go because he has a soild F3 with Spooky and RTVf. So to break that up, would be essential.

On the other side, I sort of formed an alliance with Arik just in case of anything. That is how I found out all the information about them. I hear that they may want to lose in order to boot RTVf. That'd be great.

So, I am just hoping that voting for JB would work out! I am hoping so! My life in this game depends on it. I am SO sick of the same people playing the same games with each other every time. That needs to stop.
Back to top Go down

THIS SWAP SUCKS!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funfrica :: Confessionals :: Snarkyy-
Jump to: