feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funfrica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funfrica

Third feeeeeelMAXXX Survivor season

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Serious Brandom Goddess Confessionals

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alrmw22

Alrmw22

The Serious Brandom Goddess Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: The Serious Brandom Goddess Confessionals   The Serious Brandom Goddess Confessionals Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:28 pm

Time for me to talk about this game in a serious manner. Game starts and like no one really even talks to me, not even DUDE. I wa slike wtf, why am I so shunned and unloved? Girl gets fat and no one likes her anymore, fuck you all to hell. SO I TOOK IT UPON MY LOVELY SELF and made contatcs. I approached Maniac, Travis and Snarkette. All 3 agreed to be my man and it was fun. I dint have to be loyal to DUDE, cuz he dint care to even contact me and ya I forget who else wa son our tribe, but it seemed like a good idea. Me and Maniac would act like non allies cuz we have a feud and we use that to make peopel think were not together.

We go on this amazing winning streak and I dont really notice when I have new PMs so all was mighty quiet. Well then we alose and all shit goes down the drain. Snarky tells me to vote dude, Travis ignores me, Dude tells me they are voting me, llieno is not active and gave me his password so Ill just vote for whoever with his account <333. I tell dude and Maniac, lets all stick together and vote Kiki since he's not on and may penalty and its our best shot. Cuz its either me or Dude leaving. I forogt to use llienos account to vite so I was the only idiot to vote Kiki. Llieno penalties, Dude votes llieno and the rest vote for Dude and he leaves.

Then the tribe of idiots probably tried to throw, but somehow we won the 4th challenge and my glorious ass stayed safe for the swap.

WELL BITCHES IM FORGIVING, BUT I AINT FORGETTING SHIT.

Im teaming up with JB and SPooky and I will lay down my life to get Snarky out next TC. Then, we can rid of JB. I dont evencare. Im not deluding myself about winning this game. But Im npot going down without kicking and screaming and putting on a show.

I told Arik and Kch I would flip to them and fucking idiot Arik goes and tells Travis. Bad move cuz Travis told Maniac, who then told me and then I told RTF who is now gonna team up with KCh and Maniac to take down Travis and Arik. HAHAHAHHAHA <3.
Back to top Go down
Alrmw22

Alrmw22

PostSubject: Re: The Serious Brandom Goddess Confessionals   The Serious Brandom Goddess Confessionals Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:50 pm

LMAO bye bye SNarkyy. Watch its me leaving. <3333 That would be so gemstone.
Back to top Go down
Alrmw22

Alrmw22

PostSubject: Re: The Serious Brandom Goddess Confessionals   The Serious Brandom Goddess Confessionals Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:23 pm

Its so funny cuz liek Im aligned to everyone in this game now on different levels, but mainly, Maniac is like feeding me all kinds of info and making me flip this game upside down. I trusted Arik when I went to him. I trusted hinm on two accounts and he proved me wrong on both and Im very desapointed in him.

1- I thought he would see the potential gold in it. A few people on Boran were not challenge threats to him. It was smart for him to stick with his tribe at merge, what was left of it since it was losing all the time. With my vote, and I would have brought in Maniac somehow, he would have had numbers.

2- You really think you can pull a fast one on me and then I wont do anything about it?

I was pissed at Travis, Snarky and Daniel for going all out to get me out of this game. People I thought were my allies. My ass was all over this shit and |i was all about getting them out. Then you just shifted my focus when you opened your big mouth and I found out about it. Maniac <3333. Hes my little informant and they stupidly feed right into it. YAY us.
Back to top Go down
Alrmw22

Alrmw22

PostSubject: Re: The Serious Brandom Goddess Confessionals   The Serious Brandom Goddess Confessionals Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:10 pm

IM sorry Spooky, I shouldnt have booted JB, should have played outside of feeling bad for Daniel and should have just voted his ass out. My mistake in this game is obviously to keep Daniel. Well now I wont ever feel bad for him and our checked past again. He really thinks he's on the top of his alliance with Travis. HAHAHA. Travis is amrter than to take him to finals.

And then you have Arik who is like getting it on ewith everyone, not realising he's now just a vote and a target. He's not making finals thats for sure. Sigh, wanted to actually work with his ass. I heard he was all over the place, but god woman. Did you really think Samburu would just welcome you in and take you to finals? He had way better shot beating me, rtf, jb in challenges. HAHAHA. Have fun battling it out with Travis, LLieno, Maniac and Daniel. Who as far as I know, all trump you in their challenge skills.
Back to top Go down
Arik2745

Arik2745

PostSubject: Re: The Serious Brandom Goddess Confessionals   The Serious Brandom Goddess Confessionals Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:30 pm

Umm wow. Maybe I would have stayed with you had spooky not said
Oh yeah Kathy messaged me too.
You messaged everyone. That wasnt very appealing to me.
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: The Serious Brandom Goddess Confessionals   The Serious Brandom Goddess Confessionals Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:35 pm

Kathy<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Serious Brandom Goddess Confessionals   The Serious Brandom Goddess Confessionals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Serious Brandom Goddess Confessionals
Page 1 of 1