feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funfrica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funfrica

Third feeeeeelMAXXX Survivor season

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tribal Council 1

Go down 
+2
realitytvfreak2
Max
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Max
Admin
Max

Tribal Council 1 Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council 1   Tribal Council 1 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:22 pm

I will edit font and pictures later, I just want this to get started

Boran, here are a few questions

. Thoughts on your tribe?
. You think this defeat is an indication fo things to come?
. What went wrong tonight?
. You think activity can play a big part inthis game?

12 hours to vote in your confessional starts now
Back to top Go down
https://survivorfunfrica.forumotion.com
realitytvfreak2

realitytvfreak2

Tribal Council 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 1   Tribal Council 1 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:24 pm

. Thoughts on your tribe? We are a very strong group. However, there is one person, Scott-Leo who is holding the Tribe down
. You think this defeat is an indication fo things to come? No, once Scott is gone, we could do real well, if we keep it together
. What went wrong tonight? A few people didn't show up. However, I feel all but Scott-Leo are pulling their weight
. You think activity can play a big part inthis game? Definately. Scott-Leo hasnt even posted once.

Back to top Go down
Arik2745

Arik2745

Tribal Council 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 1   Tribal Council 1 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:29 pm

I really like our tribe. It sucks a few people didnt show up. But at least those people are active. Unlike one certain person that hasnt ever showed up on this forum.
I dont think so. If our tribe can all be here at the same time, I think we have a stronger tribe.
A few people didnt show up. But its not a big loss. We get rid of some deadweight.
. You think activity can play a big part in this game?
Definately. It plays a big part in every game. If your tribe isnt active, you lose. I think our tribe will get on a roll soon though.

Back to top Go down
Spooky

Spooky

Tribal Council 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 1   Tribal Council 1 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:33 am

We have a very good group here. Smile

No. We will take out the inactivity and dominate the challenges from now on ^_^

We lost because of inactivity. We are fixing it.

. You think activity can play a big part inthis game?
At this point in the game? It should. The tribe I was on in Funback didn't take activity into account and they lost every challenge pre-merge, I hope my tribe this game doesn't make the same mistake because I don't plan on it.
Back to top Go down
kch78094

kch78094

Tribal Council 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 1   Tribal Council 1 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:53 am

Thoughts on your tribe?
I honestly don't know many of them very well but they were forgiving when I missed the challenge so I'm sure they're a great group of people Smile I just hope I'm given the opportunity to get to know them better.

You think this defeat is an indication fo things to come?
Not necessarily. If everyone is active then I think it's fair game and it could go either way. They can easily get cocky and underestimate us since we were kind of a shamble in the 1st challenge. They'll be more relaxed so that will definitely help us.

What went wrong tonight?
It was a problem of inactivity. Unfortunately, they had more people at the challenge than we did.

You think activity can play a big part in this game?
Definitely. This tribe had the answers it's just we didn't have the people online to give the answers. I guess it depends on the type of challenge though.
Back to top Go down
Rain-ing

Rain-ing

Tribal Council 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 1   Tribal Council 1 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 11:39 am

Thoughts on your tribe?

I think we have a very strong group of people here, with one weak link that's holding us back, I think we will be a stronger tribe after this tribal council.

You think this defeat is an indication fo things to come?

No, I definitely think that we will be at par with the other tribe at the end of tribal council and that we will definitely be a force to be reckoned with in the future.

What went wrong tonight?

Inactivity, despite the fact a few people including myself were unable to show up there was one person who would have prevented us from winning even if the seven of us showed up. I think our tribe will take this as a wake up call and use it as motivation in future challenges.

You think activity can play a big part inthis game?

It can, certainly at this point in the game where a tribe may need to have every member fighting if they want to win a challenge.
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

Tribal Council 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 1   Tribal Council 1 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 3:17 pm

Tribal Council 1 Jeff-probst1

Thank you for casting your votes Boran. We are about to find out what happened at the first TC of the season.
I'll go ahead and read them out.
The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area right away.

Here are the votes

Ethan

Clarence

Ethan

Ethan

Ethan

Ethan

Ethan

The final vote and first person voted out of feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funoutback

Ethan Zohn (Scott-Leo), you need to bring me your torch, the tribe has spoken.

Tribal Council 1 Jeff-probst-survivor

Boran, you took out someone you felt would hold the tribe back. Was it a good decision? Head back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Spooky

Spooky

Tribal Council 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 1   Tribal Council 1 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:48 pm

Bye Ethan!
Back to top Go down
Rain-ing

Rain-ing

Tribal Council 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 1   Tribal Council 1 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:59 pm

Bye Ethan!
Back to top Go down
Arik2745

Arik2745

Tribal Council 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 1   Tribal Council 1 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:08 pm

See ya Ethan
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

Tribal Council 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 1   Tribal Council 1 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 11:41 pm

Ethan received every vote, including a penalty
somehow I miss that clarence did vote in his confessional, so the vote for clarence is voided and put on ethan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tribal Council 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 1   Tribal Council 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council 1
Page 1 of 1