feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funfrica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funfrica

Third feeeeeelMAXXX Survivor season

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Final vote

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alrmw22

Alrmw22

Final vote Empty
PostSubject: Final vote   Final vote Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:55 pm

I truly, very much so, truly hate casting this vote. When I left, I told someone they would have my vote, and I know I did it on a whim without thinking much about it. I can't let my feelings always dictate what I do. The Alrmw of before, would have no problem casting this vote. I clearly adore one of the finalists and Im just learning to appreciate the other. Its very easy to pin point who I am more emotionally attached too, and quite frankly, who I like most. This should be easy as pie. But then I remember a traumatic experience in my gaming history. Survivor IMDb 39. I worked my ass off in that game. I was such a great mastermind, getting 3rd broke my heart (this added on to that rigged final challenge in S28, also getting me 3rd in a game I should of won). ANyways, without rambling on too much, I remember why most of the jurors didn't vote for me in S39. It was all personal.

Somne voted for their BFFs because they felt obligated. Cough Max. Some voted out of bitterness, cough Spooky, and some voted cuz they hated me, cough Amber and Tom and Mel and Itunes and etc. Basically, we had the biggest jury process known to men and for what? For sore baby ass losers to vote based on their personal little feelings. BOO HOOO fuck you, I beat you and I should of won that game. Its jurors like that, that have changed me. Why even accept a juror position iof you cant take your head out your own ass and actually vote for who played the best game. Who poured their hearts and soul into it the most. God knows you would love that curtosy if you were in the finals right?

Yes, I still have repressed anger with some people and how they vote in a jury, but then people will cry that a vote is to each their own. All I can do, like when you go to vote for a Political party, is hope that your one vote will count.

Sadly though, in this game, both are amazing players and both would be a great winner to a fun game. SO it really doesnt make my task easier, as there is not a solid clear person who played better. But, I do think the heart and soul of one person was more vested in this game than an another.

So with everything aside and going only by who I feel put more sweta and tears into it.

I vote for

Maniac94
Back to top Go down

Final vote
Page 1 of 1