feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funfrica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funfrica

Third feeeeeelMAXXX Survivor season

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blog 2 still isn't long enough because Max hasn't adjusted the settings in the Admin Panel

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
switza

Blog 2 still isn't long enough because Max hasn't adjusted the settings in the Admin Panel Empty
PostSubject: Blog 2 still isn't long enough because Max hasn't adjusted the settings in the Admin Panel   Blog 2 still isn't long enough because Max hasn't adjusted the settings in the Admin Panel Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 12:40 am

here is the cast list and my opinions based on what I know about them. I think I've only played with a couple of them, so most of my knowledge will be if they've played in L2 before...

1. Shanceee (probably replacing him) - if Shance does play and is active, he should go far. But he seems to make mistakes or tries to be too much a power player. I predict early jury.

2. kch78094 - never heard of this person.

3. dude86-2 - should do better than last season. Could get in an alliance with Spooky/Daniel if they're on the same tribe again. I predict mid-jury.

4. njc_84 - don't know but have heard the name before. Seems like I've heard that people don't like him(?). Pre-merge boot

5. DanielB17 - Is active and good enough at challenges to keep around during tribal stage. But I think he is in baseball season and games could limit his availability. If he becomes a hindrance, he could go early. I don't predict this will happen. Late jury.

6. Spooky33 - Would love to see him win, he is due. But he usually makes a costly mistake or is seen as too much of a threat for jury votes. Mid-jury.

7. Scott-Leo - he was in L2: Italy and I think he made F3. But I don't think he actually did anything. I'll say pre-merge.

8. Rain-ning - seemed like an active player in Mali, but was on the minority within his(?) tribe. I say he(?)'ll go far here. F2

9. KristenBellfan09 - seen the name.

10. IIieno94 - don't know, but I think he(?) is hosting a game now as well. Could his(?) hosting duties get in the way? Pre-merge

11. realitytvfreak2 - would like a win just like Spooky. But sometimes he goes early. Pre-merge

12. ItsHarleyBitch - Hosted this person but doesn't really remember her(?) gameplay. Pre-merge

13. kyogre123 - invited him to play L2 because I think I read that he won a Bettis season. Early jury

14. A-lrmw22 - will be seen as a threat and taken out early. Pre-merge

15. Snarkyy - played with her(?) in some random game that the guy with 1000 SPs whose name I can't think of hosted. Zucchini, that's it. Early jury.

16. Arik2745 - I liked his gameplay in L2. His tribe won most of the challenges so I think he could be good during the tribal portion. Decent strategist could get him far. F2

That means:

1st out - njc
2nd out - harley
3rd out - rtf
4th out - alrmw
5th out - llieno
6th out - kch
7th out - scott
8th out (first juror) - shance
9th out (second juror) - snarkyy
10th out (third juror) - dude
11th out (fourth juror) - kyogre
12th out (fifth juror) - kbfan
13th out (sixth juror) - spooky
14th out (seventh juror) - daniel
runner-up - rain-ing
winner - arik

I also predict I'll get 1/16 predictions correct.

Last edited by switza on Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:05 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Halo

Halo

Blog 2 still isn't long enough because Max hasn't adjusted the settings in the Admin Panel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blog 2 still isn't long enough because Max hasn't adjusted the settings in the Admin Panel   Blog 2 still isn't long enough because Max hasn't adjusted the settings in the Admin Panel Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:05 am

Lol, I like how you predicted your predictions.

I think I'll do a more in-depth prediction once the cast/tribes are released.
Back to top Go down
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Blog 2 still isn't long enough because Max hasn't adjusted the settings in the Admin Panel   Blog 2 still isn't long enough because Max hasn't adjusted the settings in the Admin Panel Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:53 pm

Your gender assumptions are all correct minus the ones you think are girls. They are also guys haha. This world we live in <3 Razz

There is one girl, I believe, and that is kch.
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: Blog 2 still isn't long enough because Max hasn't adjusted the settings in the Admin Panel   Blog 2 still isn't long enough because Max hasn't adjusted the settings in the Admin Panel Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:48 pm

we're moving on up

funneo = 0 girls
funoutback = 1 girl
funfrica = 2 girls

i never realized that the bulk of this community was male before this series
Back to top Go down
https://survivorfunfrica.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blog 2 still isn't long enough because Max hasn't adjusted the settings in the Admin Panel   Blog 2 still isn't long enough because Max hasn't adjusted the settings in the Admin Panel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blog 2 still isn't long enough because Max hasn't adjusted the settings in the Admin Panel
Page 1 of 1