feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funfrica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funfrica

Third feeeeeelMAXXX Survivor season

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confessionals

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
llieno94

llieno94

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:47 pm

OK so I started out this game very inactive and relied on Kathy and I showed up briefly in challenges and did my part. Until we lost! I guess dude was gunning for me and everyone came to me saying "dude and Kathy want to vote you out! Vote for dude!" But I never got to vote :/ but it looks like Kathy voted for me... and THEN she sent me this livid PM about how I am such a shameful person and that I cant be trusted. I was PISSED. So I replied all calm and nice cause I know she is crazy and preggers right now. Basically we made up and we are together, but she still voted for me -____-

So now the tribes are switched and I have

JB
Daniel
Spooky
Snarky
Kathy
and myself

on the team. So me and Kathy could stick with somboru and vote out Spooky and JB with Daniel and Snarky or flip to Spooky and JB (which I want to do). Daniel PM's me saying he wasnts us 4 (Kathy, him, me and snarky) to stick together but he is worried KAthy willl flip, so I told him that I felt the same and would talk to Kathy. So I am going to see what Kathy wants to do and thenm convince her my way is right<3. I am loving the game now!
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:59 pm

happy you enjoy the game now
especially that you tried to drop out, lol :/
for real though, i was bummed with this cast
i mean, take a look at last season
didn't think it could be topped
but this cast is so active, i think it trumps last season tbh
Back to top Go down
https://survivorfunfrica.forumotion.com
llieno94

llieno94

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:56 pm

I definitely does. We are so amazing
Back to top Go down
llieno94

llieno94

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:26 pm

vote

Snarkyy.

Sorry, but I know that I am on the bottom of your alliance and if I stick with you and Dan at this vote I will go home early jury. Plus also Spooky is funner.
Back to top Go down
llieno94

llieno94

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:56 pm

Confessional-

So snarkyy went home... I know I made a good decision, but I do like him as a person. I constructed that blindside fully, just so everyone knows. And it might happen again tonight if Kathy has anything to do with it.
Back to top Go down
llieno94

llieno94

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 12:27 am

Ok so kathy wants jb gone so my vote is ...

JB
Back to top Go down
llieno94

llieno94

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:44 pm

OK , so I am totally pissed because I am going home. NO ONE has talked to me.

Anyways.

Vote-

ARIK
Back to top Go down
llieno94

llieno94

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:54 pm

Yay, I was wrong... it was a tie between Spooky and Arik and I made Jury...

Revote-

ARIK

Back to top Go down
llieno94

llieno94

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:38 am

VOTE-

DANIEL

Sorry youre too flippy and you are horrible at persuading people. You got me so mad.
Back to top Go down
llieno94

llieno94

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:10 pm

VOTE-

Travis?
Back to top Go down
llieno94

llieno94

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:18 pm

Revote-

Sorry I didn't vote on time! SILAS
Back to top Go down
llieno94

llieno94

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:31 pm

The Abysuss Witch

Have you ever heard of the Abysuss Witch? She lives in the deepest, darkest, sullen forest in the world. No one knows where she lives, or what her real name is, but they call her the Abysuss Witch, which means the demon from hell. Her twisted thoughts own the forest and any child who enters the woods of which she lives are taken over by her, using her powers and she brings them to her house in the center of the woods.
From there she takes your subconsciousness using her spells in order to make her powers stronger so she can make more children come to her house. After that she takes your youth and sends you back home. When the child returns they cannot talk, read or write anything and become a slave to her, performing any devilish task she tells them to do using her telepathic powers. So the next time you enter the woods be sure to leave a trail of stones behind you or you might find yourself as her next servant, trapped in your mind for all of eternity.

Back to top Go down
llieno94

llieno94

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:40 pm

So I feel like I am going to be blindesided, but I will vote anyhow...

KYOGRE
Back to top Go down
llieno94

llieno94

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:40 pm

1. Who won Survivor Africa? Ethan Zohn
2. The 12th person voted out of Survivor Africa was? Tereasa Cooper
3. The title of the recap episode? (Survivor Africa)
4. How many challenges did Samburu win? (In the show)
5. How many women in Survivor Africa? (The show)
6. How many votes did the real Silas Gaither receive total? 8
7. Name the youngest player on Survivor Africa Kelly Goldsmith
8. Name a player from Texas (From the show) Brandon Quinton
9. Which 2 players did not have any piercings?
10. Who was the first voted out of Survivor Africa? Diane Ogden

Last edited by llieno94 on Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
llieno94

llieno94

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:40 pm

1. Ethan Zohn
2. Teresa Cooper
3. The First 21 Days
4. 6
5. 8
6. 8
7. Kelly Goldsmith
8. Brandon Quinton
9. Kelly Goldsmith & Lindsey Richter
10. Diane Ogden
Back to top Go down
llieno94

llieno94

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:01 pm

1. soco-81
2. DanielB17 & JB_is_awesome
3. StevieMc
4. HOWdoesITfeeeeel
5. Maralyn Hershey
Back to top Go down
llieno94

llieno94

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:08 am

VOTE-

Kch... sorry, I really do like you but you are a big threat!
Back to top Go down
llieno94

llieno94

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:50 pm

OK so right now I feel like I am in a good position... though that could change quickly this vote. It look right now that RTF will be going home tonight since it is 4-1... and then after that I am planning for maniac to go home. Or maybe we will do it vice versa just to make it interesting. My final 2 through most of the game was Kathy, but recently me and Spooky have agreed to go to the finals together... so unless he is lying to me that would be my ideal boot list

-RTF
-Maniac
-Kathy

and then hopefully I would win. Though it would be hard to beat spooky. We will see!
Back to top Go down
llieno94

llieno94

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:59 pm

1. old-dutch
2. Lazacka
3. Final_Hitokiri
6. Talonsss
7. chuck_803
10. pope_duke
Back to top Go down
llieno94

llieno94

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:15 pm

1. Boston Rob does not sue rope
2. Sarita likes Ballroom dancing
3. Phillip is scared of fire and candlesticks
4. The person who used the revolver had money in mind
5. The person in the ballroom used a candlestick
6. The person in the library did not use a revolver
7. Love was motive
8. The person using rope, did it for fame
9. A gunshot was heard from the kitchen

Sarita-Ballroom- Candlestick- love
Phillip-rope- for fame- library
Rob- revolver- kitchen for money
Back to top Go down
llieno94

llieno94

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 12:36 am

Vote-

RTF
Back to top Go down
llieno94

llieno94

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:03 pm

1. "I'll go for Boranus" KCH?

2. "Nobody can compete with Kim J in a thong!!!!!!"- DANIEL?

3. "Ugh Maniac my favorite number is 4, and you robbed me of it. You should be ashamed. lol"- RTF?

4. "Mr. Max!!!"- DANIEL?

5. "Being sick isn't a good sign if you look at the first two eliminated from Survivor Africa haha Realitytvfreak, hope you get better though."- KCH

6. "Cornbreesha"- ARIK?

7. "lol except you choose someone who was actually eliminated on Thursday."- TRAVIS?

8. "Guess I got lost on the way here . Congrats on merge all!!"- TRAVIS?

9. "Good job Samburu. Good job Kyogre for getting that last question."- ARIK?

10. "I want to be Brandon or Teresa"- KYOGRE
Back to top Go down
llieno94

llieno94

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:03 pm

1. "I'll go for Boranus" KCH?

2. "Nobody can compete with Kim J in a thong!!!!!!"- DANIEL?

3. "Ugh Maniac my favorite number is 4, and you robbed me of it. You should be ashamed. lol"- RTF?

4. "Mr. Max!!!"- DANIEL?

5. "Being sick isn't a good sign if you look at the first two eliminated from Survivor Africa haha Realitytvfreak, hope you get better though."- KCH

6. "Cornbreesha"- ARIK?

7. "lol except you choose someone who was actually eliminated on Thursday."- TRAVIS?

8. "Guess I got lost on the way here . Congrats on merge all!!"- TRAVIS?

9. "Good job Samburu. Good job Kyogre for getting that last question."- ARIK?

10. "I want to be Brandon or Teresa"- KYOGRE
Back to top Go down
llieno94

llieno94

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:04 pm

lol I sent twice and didnt even know... they are both the same
Back to top Go down
llieno94

llieno94

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:50 pm

OK, so Maniac won immunity... the plan was for him to go, but Kathy had a tight alliance with all 3 of us I guess and wants to go home and Spooky is my final 2 so that is my only choice. So I worked on maniac to vote out Kathy. Hopefully he does. And i think Spooky will.

vote- KATHY

Kathy, this is hard to do... you were my final 2 through the whole came up until like last week. But you asked for it. Good luck at the jury house... remember when we lost immunity and you and me were on the outs and dude sacrificed himself for you to stay? I am so glad he did because I really enjoyed playing with you<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confessionals
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next